Korea! Thoughts On Life In A Foreign Country

The search for purpose has taken me many places, but it's an even bigger adrenaline rush to cross the ocean in hopes of finding a piece of the complex puzzle that portrays my life.
I'm packing boxes and taking my final exams now, but the heaviest weight in my bag is the paperwork and prospect of spending the next 6 months in a foreign country. South Korea, to be exact. God has amazing plans for everyone, although I am slightly biased to say that he keeps doing cools things for me. In the scheme of a puzzle, God has mapped out all the pieces and scattered them, but the corners (my faith) are firmly in place. It's not going to be easy leaving the 789s and college friends behind, but I'll be back eventually.

On a completely different note, Merry Christmas (obligatory "Y'all!")

Comments